Beautiful Businesses make Happy Customers
Stained glass is commonly thought of as being used for churches and home windows. However, stained glass can also be used in a retail, business, or hospitality setting to reflect your company’s unique style.
Stained glass can be used for signs, partitions, and many other commercial applications. If you would like to learn more about the possibilities, you can give us a call or start the process with one of our talented designers today.
Choosing Stained Glass for your Business
All of our commercial stained glass is custom built custom, utilizing our inventory of over 600 glass colors and textures. Over the past 20 years Minneapolis Stained Glass has designed and built numerous signs, lights, and backdrops for commercial clients.
- Restaurants: Installing stained glass to exterior windows or partitions can transform your restaurant from bland to breathtaking.
- Hotels: Restore vintage beauty to an old hotel by refreshing existing or adding antique style stained glass. Add an upscale look to a modern hotel with some avant garde window designs for the lobby and bedrooms.
- Retail Spaces: Installing stained glass behind your checkout area can create a beautiful focal point that will keep your customers coming back for another look.
- Bars and Pubs: Stained glass signs and lights can create an environment that your customers will love.
- Casinos: Stained glass signs and partitions in your casino facility add to the fun and upscale environment of the establishment.
Regardless of what type of business you have, our designers can help create the perfect stained glass to compliment your business.
If you have questions about commercial stained glass, or would like to get started on a custom stained glass project, give us a call today.